RN-to-BSN Online program
Greater numbers of Registered Nurses (RN) are heading back to school to earn a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN). With nurses in demand more opportunities exist for ambitious Registered Nurses like you to obtain supervisory and managerial positions. In less than two years, you can earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree and expand your career potential.
The changing dynamics within the medical field has increased the need for Bachelor’s prepared nurses. Advancements in technology, expectations for quality patient care and changes in the healthcare reimbursement regulations have created the need for well qualified nursing professionals to take on additional responsibility within the industry.
After successfully completing the program, you will be able to:
- Utilize effective communication in oral, written, interpersonal and electronic modes.
- Make clinical judgments based on evidence-based practice standards and ethical practices.
- Identify accountability when providing and ensuring safe, efficient, quality patient care.
- Utilize available resources to apply critical thinking to complex clinical situations.
- Identify and outline culturally competent care concepts for individuals and families across the lifespan.
- Demonstrate the benefits of lifelong learning to enhance personal and professional nursing practice.
- Apply clinical technologies and informatics in practice.
The Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA), requires postsecondary education institutions to distribute or make available consumer information, including graduation rates, median debt of graduates, and other important information.
SBBCollege is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Programs vary by campus location.