MBA Courses and Concentrations
The program will develop students’ ability to:
- Comprehensively and accurately analyze business and management
- Manage people in organizations with a full appreciation of how the management process is shaped by individual, interpersonal, group and organizational influences on behavior
- Apply key techniques of financial management
- Assess the influences of markets, business structures, economic decision-making and government economic policy upon your organization
- Work effectively with a team either as a member or as a leader
- Use a wide range of types of information, information sources and methodologies in undertaking research tasks with minimum guidance
- Reflect critically on their own and others' functioning as a practitioner
- Communicate effectively and confidently with others in both written and spoken form
Within the MBA program, SBBCollege offers concentrations in the following areas:
Our MBA in Healthcare Management program prepares students for management positions in both public healthcare facilities and private practices.
Our MBA in Management of Information Systems provides students with the detailed knowledge of the functioning of the information technology which has become a very important aspect of not only our professional level but also our daily lives.
Our Global Management MBA program combines traditional and international business education to equip students with the global perspective needed to help businesses succeed beyond home country borders.
Our MBA program provides students with the knowledge, analytical, and interpersonal skills essential for assuming management positions in business, government, and non-profit entities that are global in scope. Students learn to achieve and maintain competitive advantage for their organizations through effective leadership and innovation in operations management, marketing, and human resources management, among other functional areas.
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Law
- Ethical and Regulatory Environments
- Effective Leadership Skills
- Quantitative Methods
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Operations and Management Systems
- Corporate Finance
- International Markets
- Human Resources Management
- Management Information Systems
- MBA Capstone project