Master's Business Administration (MBA)
The Santa Barbara Business College MBA program will equip students with the knowledge and skills to achieve career success in business and management.
A fulltime, fast-track program; it can be completed in just 70 weeks. Delivered in small groups it focuses on individual development, geared to the needs of all students and informed by business practices. Students undertake courses covering a wide range of management topics including; Organizational Behavior, Managerial Accounting, Business Law, Marketing Management, Managerial Economics, Corporate Finance, International Markets and Human Resource Management. The program will enable students to engage in effective creative problem solving in relation to complex business management issues in a changing and dynamic contemporary business environment.
The aims of the Santa Barbara Business College MBA program:
- To equip students with knowledge and understanding of organizations and business management at a professional level.
- To develop students' ability to engage in research, critical analysis and the application of theory to practice in relation to business management.
- To develop students' ability to engage in effective creative problem solving in relation to complex business management issues.
- To develop students' awareness of current issues in leadership and management, in a changing and dynamic contemporary business environment.
- To enable students to engage in self-directed work, with a strong career focus, and to be able to apply this to life-long learning.
Study for this course at:
The Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA), requires postsecondary education institutions to distribute or make available consumer information, including graduation rates, median debt of graduates, and other important information.
Online | Santa Barbara
SBBCollege is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Programs vary by campus location.